GOVT. INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
JOGINDER NAGAR, DISTT. MANDI (HP) (2017-18)
1. 100% Result in Academic- Session : 2017-18
2. Total 90 trainees of 2017 pass out batch have been successfully employed by various companies.
3. Mr. Chandan Kumar, Trainee COPA Trade session 2016-17 got 1st position in State level Skill Competition-2018 held at Govt. ITI Mandi (HP) and later represented state at All India skill test held in Mumbai.
4. 04 in no. trainees secured First and Second position in Zonal skill competition conducted held at Palampur and 02 of them got 1st and 3rd Position in State level Skill test held at Solan. Miss Monika represented the State in All India Skill test at Jaipur.
5. Organized Distt. Level Sports meet (Women & Men) and Won all the Cultural Trophies in Women meet and Over all Best- in -Athletics Trophy in Men Tournament.
6. Coaching Camp for State Level Tournament (Men/Women) was organized at Govt. ITI Joginder Nagar. In state level sports, Distt.Mandi has clean sweeped women tournament by winning 10 out of 12 Trophies.
7. Utilising in house capacities, 30X20 feet hall was erected by the trainees for using as wet canteen.
8. Institute Organized annual day/ alumni day on 05.05.2018.
9. Blood camp was organised on 20.06.2018. Total 39 units of blood were collected.
10. To sensitise the youth about the harmful effects of the Drugs, various seminars, lectures and one day interactive session with the Drug CouncillorMrDayananda Sharma were organised in the institute.
11. For promoting the sense of Self Defence, confidence,Discipline, stamina, team work, and Fitness among the trainees, 02 months Karate coaching camp was organised in the institute.
12. 08 No. Bio-Toilets has been installed in the Institute.
13. Free Wi-Fi Campus with Jio Tower.